RSI PRECIOUS METALS NETWORK
HOW TO BUY GOLD ONLINE
The hidden secrets of Money vs Currency
History of Gold The “Why”
Gold has been used for decorative or for transaction between men for almost a millennia. Gold has never stopped being in demand, due to it’s rarity. It is beautiful and its physical property makes it an exceptional metal also gold does not corrode, it does not oxidize and does not tarnish…..
Gold has the best conductivity for electronics, its especially good for electronics. Gold is a very conductive metal, one ounce of gold about 31g can produce an 8 km long wire. Gold is very flexible, gold became money because of its rarity. Only 7 metals known in the ancient world, iron,copper,tin,mercury, silver. Gold is a safe value that is universally recognized. The first gold coins were found in Persia in 6 century BC. The main Central Bank consider gold,the ultimate refuge in the event of a crisis and continue to hold tens of thousands of gold coins. Today,gold is quotable, the worlds main stock markets.
Two side of the ancient world, one side of the world gold was for currency. On the other side gold was used for objects and worship.
SUPPLY AND DEMAND
Demand is much higher than supply, production has been falling regularly
since 2000. S. AFRICA is at lowest production since 1972 while Australia is at its lowest production for 13 years. India has been responsible for 30% of the global consumption on its own and has enjoyed record growth for several years. With China catching up quickly since retail investment have been growing and regulations for the gold market
When selecting a deal it is important to be aware of its pricing policy
- . Investors should calculate the following for the bar weight that they intend to buy. The bar premium above the value of its fine gold content.The reason for this is that it gives some indicator of the premium reductions that could occur in the event of a market situation where buying backs exceed sales and the dealer may be obliged to buy back bars at the scrap gold price.
- The spread between the bars purchase and sell back price. The reason for this is that given some indication of the current premium reduction if you were to sell the bar back to the dealer.
- When bars are sold by a dealer, the premium normally includes the following cost: refining bar manufacture delivery of the dealer and dealer overheads.
BASIC CHECKLIST FOR NEW INVESTOR
- Does the dealer have a good reputation?
- Is the bar well known in your country
- What is the current gold prices?
- Calculate the % premium (mark-up);above the current value of its fine gold content
- What is the quoted price if you were to sell back gold bar
- Calculate the spread-the difference between the purchase and self-back price of the bar
- STORAGE IF NECESSARY
- Are the bars allocated or allocated: what are the storage cost?
- DELIVERY- What is the delivery and insurance cost?
- OTHER COST Are there any transactions related to cost;for example taxes
2016 was another significant year for APMEX, celebrating more than 15 years in business. We continued our success and ranked for the second year in a row within the Internet Retailer® Top 500 Guide by internet retailer.com, this year advancing from #46 up to #42, and remaining #1 among specialty e-retailers in all of North America. That puts APMEX ahead of many familiar names such as Land’s End, Cabela’s Inc., Nike and many more.
For APMEX customers this means:
- You are conducting business with the largest and most trusted source in Precious Metals.
- You can rest assured you will receive your order accurately and on time.
- You can expect unmatched customer service and product selection.Shopping Precious Metals on APMEX (3:49)
AMERICAN PRECIOUS METALS EXCHANGE the leading Precious Metals retailer in the U.S. We hope this video helps explain what we have to offer and how to make your first Precious Metals purchase at APMEX. We invite you to shop our extensive listing of more than 10,000 products, or browse our Education section that can provide insights into the Precious Metals world.
Whether you’re new to Precious Metals, or just new to APMEX, we’re glad you are here. Take a look at the products and services we have to offer and you will see why we are the top Precious Metals retailer in the country.
If you have ever browsed APMEX.com, you know how easy it is to find Precious Metals coins, rounds and bars. You also know how much fun it can be to discover a range of products, including popular bullion coins, rare historic treasures and limited mintage collectibles. At APMEX, we put Gold and Silver in your hands.
You will always find what you need or want. Anyone can build a Precious Metals portfolio or collection. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday to call or chat. You can also shop our website 24 hours a day. Despite the volatility of Precious Metals prices, you can lock in your price and place your order any time, day or night. Our automated systems will go right to work processing your order so you can receive your shipment as soon as possible.
When you buy from APMEX, there are no hidden fees or commissions. Except for a modest fee for secure, insured shipping, the price you see on our website is the price you pay. No last minute addition to your invoice.
Once we receive your payment, we expedite shipping. In fact, our shipping is one of the fastest in the industry. We pack all Precious Metals products in a discreet package. There is no indication of the contents anywhere on the package. Your package may require a signature on delivery. All of these measures are as much for your security as ours. Your products arrive to you with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 3 days. If you have any questions, representatives are available during business hours to help with your purchase. Live chat through our website is also available.
In short, you can shop on APMEX.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can lock in your price any time, day or night, with no surprise fees or commissions. It is the way you want to do business, it is the way we like to do business and it is on APMEX.com.
APMEX. Investments you hold CLICK. LINKS BELOW FOR DETAILS=====> Coins and Bars